– Steve Toben, Flora Family Foundation
Your gift is tax deductible
Accountability Counsel is a section 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
Our tax identification number (EIN) is 46-1909035.
If you have questions about your donation, call:
+1 (415) 500-8194
Thank you for your contribution that makes Accountability Counsel’s work possible! Please donate here online:
If you prefer to donate by mail, please send your check or this credit card form to: Accountability Counsel, 244 Kearny Street, Floor 6, San Francisco, CA 94108.
Beginning in August 2018, supporters who donate $250 or more will receive an Accountability Counsel t-shirt.
Accountability Counsel’s founder is enthusiastically announcing her participation in the 29zero29 challenge this October! Natalie will climb 29,029 vertical feet – the equivalent of Mt. Everest – in 36 hours by summiting a mountain in Vermont 17 times.
Other Ways to Give
Contact us if you’re interested in contributing to our mission in any of the following ways:
- Multiply your impact by utilizing your company’s matching gift program.
- Support us with a grant from you donor advised fund.
- Become a legacy donor by including Accountability Counsel in your will.
- Contribute your talents by joining our pro bono team.
- Make Accountability Counsel your charity of choice on AmazonSmile. When you do, Amazon will donate a portion of your purchase price to us, at no cost to you.
- Host an event to raise funds for Accountability Counsel. We are happy to assist with the planning and presentation once you identify the forum and guest list.
- Spread the word! If you know of someone who would be interested in our work, please connect us.
Thank you for supporting us and the communities we accompany as they seek justice.