Accountability Counsel is grateful for the support of foundations, law firms, and committed individual donors who make our work possible.
Accountability Counsel’s current funders are:
- The 11th Hour Project
- American Jewish World Service
- Anonymous Donor
- Covington & Burling LLP
- David & Anita Keller Foundation
- Draper Richards Kaplan Foundation
- Genentech Matching Gifts Program
- Google Matching Gifts Program
- Heising-Simons Foundation
- JaMel and Tom Perkins Family Foundation Fund
- Law Office of Gideon Kracov
- Law Offices of Stacy Tolchin
- NoVo Foundation
- Open Society Foundation
- Sall Family Foundation
- Sigrid Rausing Trust
- Wilson Sonsini Goodrich and Rosati Foundation
- Wallace Global Fund
- Individual donors
Our IRS 501(c)3 Determination Letter is available for download here and our Federal Employee Identification Number (EIN) is 46-1909035.
- Tax returns do not reflect our In-Kind Pro Bono support, which can be seen on the
financials in our annual reports.
- From 2009 to 2014 we were a fiscally sponsored project of Social and Environmental Entrepreneurs. We separated from our fiscal sponsor upon receiving our IRS 501c3 Determination Letter in 2014. Financials from the period between the end of our time being fiscally sponsored and the beginning of our new fiscal year can be seen on our 2014 Form 990-EZ.
- If you can’t find the information you are looking for, please contact us! We are happy to help.